Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where oh where is my followers box?

Last night I made some minor changes to my blog template when my Follower Box disappeared and my background went purple.  I have searched for any reason why and finally I had to start using FireFox as my Internet instead of Internet explorer.  Now it is back. I mentioned it to my all and knowing Husband and he thought that I must have updated to the newest explorer version.  It also changed how it opens new windows and how it updated pages when I commented or clicked on links. 

If you check in on your blog and your followers box is gone and you get a "cross scripting"  has been stopped type of notice, you may need to switch to another Internet browser.  Although, I hope my viewers are able to see my full blog and side panel.  Let me know if this has happened to you and how you stopped it. 

Of course, I love followers, either by Google, Bloglovin, and Linky.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment