Friday, April 20, 2012

Gluten free noodle salad


Living with out gluten does not mean going with out some of my favorites.  This is a twist on a salad my Mother made.  Adding some great vegetables your family likes, with a nice Italian dressing makes a quick and easy salad. 


Fresh cut red bell peppers 
Sliced cucumber
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
green or kalamata olives
capers
Fresh ground salt and pepper.
And your favorite noodles. 
My family is gluten free and my favorite noodle is Brown rice Noodles. 
For the dressing you may use a store bought Italian or make your at home.
A simple dressing recipe would be
Vinegar
Oil
salt and pepper
Parsley
Oregano
garlic
and any other spices you may like to add. 
Add in to your salad as you like.
                  


This salad is easy to make adjustments to by adding in your favorite vegetables.  It serves cold and tastes great. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. That salad was really good! I had seconds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just looks so fresh and tasty that I know we'll be making it soon!
    I found you through the Blog Hop Til' You Drop
    Susan
    http://75percenthippie.blogspot.com
    http://happyhippieheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! This looks great and perfect for spring! I'm following you back now!

    ReplyDelete