Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hair crafting



Today I am off to get a hair cut.  With little man at almost 6 months I have shed half my hair. {darn those hormones}  I hoped I wouldn't lose it this time around, but I think I have lost more than any of my children.  I found some strange crafts from hair for your enjoyment.


                                                                           {source}

Looks like fun, But I don't have any cats, shucks!!

{source}


For keepsake locks of hair.

hair necklace.jpg

Jewelry is great, it would also be good for fancy embroidery.  This just seems like a lot of work.


Great for a gallery wall.


I actually am surprised at what I have found with recycling hair. 
 

Here I go to the salon.

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry, this one just didn't do it for me. Hair should not be recycled, except to make wigs of course. Did you pick something to make with your hair??? lol

    ReplyDelete