Wednesday, April 4, 2012

PEEPS!

Peeps!  I love peeps.  They are long awaited for just in time for spring.  I found some great fabric baby blankets at the dollar store {of course} and thought they would be perfect for making peeps for Easter.

 The fabric is so soft, my son said they feel like marshmallow.
 I just drew a shape I liked and cut it out of the blanket.
 I also cut a strip of fabric about 2 inches wide, and pinned it to sew.
 I made French knot eyes and mouth. and added the ribbon that came with the blanket. 
 They aren't perfect but how cozy they are.  My boys love them and they are so cute. 

Even little man loves them, and you can see how soft they are.


More Peeps to come.... Linked at















http://diyshowoff.com/




Pincushion Creations
 
And at this Blog hop

made in a day

1 comment:

  1. These are oh so adorable!! Great job! Thanks for linking up at {Homemade By You}

    ReplyDelete