Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gluten Free Crepes

I am so excited about finally figuring out how to make gluten free crepes.  I love crepes and so do my kids.  I have set a goal to get up early to make healthier breakfasts for my kids.  Gluten Free pancakes is great and easy with a mix, (Pamela's Products Baking and Pancake mix, the best)but it does not make crepes. 

1 cup Bob's Red Mill all purpose Gluten free flour
1 1/4 cup milk, I used almond milk
2 eggs
2 Tbsp oil

I oiled my pan with coconut oil, it adds a slight coconut flavor, and heated the pan on medium.

Once its warm pour in the mix, it should be runny, and swirl around the pan.  No one could tell the difference.  Side with eggs and all is well.  Happy cooking!
I am linked at http://www.tessadomesticdiva.blogspot.com/2012/02/allergy-free-wednesdays-6.html

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I have been looking for GF crepes recipe. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear, I will start posting more Gluten free. You may also like the Creme puffs http://seekingecochic.blogspot.com/2012/02/nothing-like-some-comfort-creme-puffs.html They are also Gluten free. Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  2. These look perfect! Thank you so much for sharing at allergy free wednesdays! I hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, thank you! My wife loves to make strawberry crepes for Easter, but we haven't been able to find a good GF recipe. Thanks!
    (My 365 project: http://myspontaneousself.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete