Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Owl love

Owl Lover 2012 CalendarI just had to show off my owls.  For some reason a couple of years ago I started loving owls.  I know I am not the only one out there that loves owls, they are everywhere.  I really did not think of my self as a collection type of gal, (my clock collections does not count nor does my antique dishes, okay I am in denial)  Owls, I just can not get enough of.  I just found a free down load calender where you get to pick out the owls you like.  I wanted to share my other owls I have around the house.






Here is a quick pieced owl.  I am still working on the applique stitching but I am a work in progress. 
I certainly have more projects to come, I just wanted to prepare you for the owl projects I will be showing.  I also have added some owls to my shop so check them out as well.

Happy Crafting!

Tricia Marie

1 comment:

  1. Tricia - you should check out Cozy Little House - Brenda makes the cutest owl pillows!

    ReplyDelete