Friday, March 2, 2012

Posts that inspire me


Yesterday I went looking at Goodwill and Value Village for some finds.  Here is what I got for less than $10.  I am planning some projects to create and organize my Kitchenette space. 
It was planned for eating but is now used for my projects.  Now that we are settled into our new home, I think this space will be good for a project desk, as long as I can organize it.  Clutter drives me crazy.  We just put up this lamp shade from IKEA and I love this.  Check in later to see how I make this space and these finds into great projects.

       Today I wanted to show off some of the Blogs that have inspired me or may inspire future projects.  I spend much time on Pinterest, Pinspire, and searching other Blogs.  There are so many inspired and creative people that I wanted to start showing some that I have found this week I wanted to showcase.

      Graphic design is my passion, I am currently in school for it and an excited to do more with it.  Here at Laughter and Grace, Jennifer has a great free print to download.  I love the art and she created it in Picnik.  I certainly am inspired to create some art there before it closes.

Visit Laughter and Grace

Leave her a comment and let her know you came from Seeking Eco Chic.

Here is a post that has great ideas for more insightful family picture.
Picture Inspiration



Here is how to make Mercury glass
Mercury Glass DIY


Here is a paper bag gift I planned on showing soon
Diy-gift-paper-bag-book

Now that spring is closing in, It is time to start thinking organizing my pantry.  Here is a great free label tutorial for Glass canisters I have my eye on.

Show them some love with your comments and mention where you came from.  You can also see these on my Pin boards on Pinterest,.

If you have something you would like me to showcase, Email me on the grapevine page.  I would love to see what you are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment