Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring has sprung Craft week.

I am excited about setting out the bright colors of spring.  New flowers are starting to pop up in bright beautiful colors.  The sun is shining more often and less rain .  The grass is growing and is a bright green.  There is so much I love about spring.  Easter is a great kick off for the spring season and I wanted to start this week off with a printable for Easter.  I will be posting all week my Spring crafts to decorate and share spring all around. 


I used the bunny silhouette from Graphic Fairy L.L.C.  and altered it by changing the color and adding word graphics.  It was fun and a nice add to my spring home. 
{ you may need to size it to the page}
Photobucket
I will be adding it to my decor so look for it in up coming posts. 

Spring break were headed off to the mountain to enjoy the snow and then to the beach.  I am just glad to get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment